Friday, June 22, 2012

oakley flak jacket sunglasses Turned away a group of people

What ah? According to my mom, also comparable with Cai Guoqing ...
Fathers together to greet each other being, I know that now is not to say private words with oakley, let Liu Mingyao rate personal translator, secretary and bunch of production people to go directly to the Millennium Biltmore first resolve the accommodation problem. Liu Mingyao announced to the crowd, to everyone at E3 a few days spending limit of $ 50,000,oakley flak jacket sunglasses, to be reimbursed in the consumption of less than $ 50,000 company, and is not tax consumption. all a such a good thing, cheering loudly followed oakley team to go Liu Mingyao hands carrying a plastic bag, meaningfully looked at me and oakley an odd in the team last look away, it is estimated that heart still thinking about that on the plane, plastic bags, vomit jokes.
Turned away a group of people, the rest of my oakley standing in the door of an airport people out. Liu Mingyao from here, about seven blocks to get to Downtown, is the hotel where the city center. Liu Mingyao buzz of a busy, coupled set of funny appearance, and indeed did not appear that the two meet on a 1080-degree three weeks rotary embrace the ridiculous scene.
Liu Mingyao their car away, and oakley, I stand in the doorway of the hall and watched the car away.
If we say that before coming here, I hope the time to accelerate, then, now is the time to stop.
Behind the hall of the airport,oakley gascan sunglasses, a few elders have not come out, I turned to look at oakley, her hair slightly from the wind, have disorderly if my Qingsi.
oakley attention also to me, see me staring at her, a little bit embarrassed to ask about the hair to do something to shy little woman like he was my first step, hand gently ask open recklessly in front of her forehead to the hair a little.
The oakley smile, bow withstood my forehead with her forehead: I close my eyes, to enjoy that little warm feeling in the forehead.
oakley head quickly up, and behind several elders about to come out this ambiguous action in front of them or do not appear too good too much.
oakley a look to the entrance hall, determine that the parents would not be so quick to come out, for a pose stand behind me with both hands from the shoulders to take over the chain on my neck, mouth to the side of my ear to whisper that he : I was blown heart itch, mind that this scene is so familiar with it?
oakley white face next to my face every day thoughts, at this moment into the meet after the impulse, I did not speak, and turned fiercely in her face and kissed it be answered.
oakley big shame cast of hand: I turned around and rushed her shrugged: also want to try ... oakley down my advice to look at the past, and sure enough there are a couple

No comments:

Post a Comment