Tuesday, June 19, 2012

mid basketball shoes Although I did not really come into contact with girls

Holy light. My hand moving above, not given a statement every inch of skin, I feel the hand like swimming in a cotton satin. Lastly, my hands stopped at a jade feng this. Erh Xiongru seems big of Xiuer,mid basketball shoes, but it is very strong, feel wonderful in your hand, knead up full of flavor.
Although I did not really come into contact with girls, but now the Internet age, a woman's body for a college student not a secret, the difference is only visual and feel the difference. I am like an experienced man in general, enjoying Erh beautiful to the body, feeling the thrill of heartbeat.
I will spotlight in Erh Breast, where the highest point of the red to a point, that point is very small, only like a bright red bean, but now they are trying to shaking his head, I gently playing with the breasts of the Erh smiled and asked the shy unlimited partner in Erh know I tease her in my arms like a baby said: I He laughed: I urge the Erh only small despicably small voice told me: You women long this thing what's the use? To ... feeding to the little master. I smile, Erh straightened in his mouth, bow their heads and asked: This Erh the sound is very firmly, The man heard this case shall not, I suddenly will Erh picked up and ran to the bed.
At lunch in the afternoon three men, two women are with joy, a satisfied look. They both continue to take their food for my meal delivery, backward personally can not wait to feed. Finally a meal down, show child with a smile and said: I now clothes after a bath changed the shoes are brand new, exchange clothes? I smiled and shook his head, to change. Xiuer pulled the bed, she carefully remove my shirt until my naked upper body, chest Road character still,cheap basketball jerseys, she decided to calm down. Xiuer come up with a sleeveless vest, carefully set in me me moved, to feel a bit tight, then shook his head: Xiuer but a look of satisfaction on me: This I understand Xiuer

No comments:

Post a Comment