Tuesday, June 5, 2012

cheap nfl wholesale jerseys I will be in 1000 Reminder of the mother

Ah! Southern good! I let my dad sent me to Zhejiang to college but ... I learned well, can not Zhejiang University ... Arjun! Test to Zhejiang University's good! girl living in the harsh climate of the north, has a natural yearning for the warm and humid climate of the south and even Xue Jing, I voted for hope in their eyes ...
Zhejiang University is even more difficult test Peking University, Xue Jing and Li Ting, the more shocked and disappointed, Chu and her mother only surprise for her, I went to where it does not matter, anyway, she'll let her dad would like to the way she arranged to the city where I ...
Xiaojun ah! We target low year to go even can do a dead end! after the trace of calm, perhaps in this moment, the appearance of delicate and lovely heart strong girl made what decision.
Mother has Xue Jing, then to quell, and her eyes widened at me, how she did not expect to just start to study hard to learn son, is there such a strength for the people of the north, the child can test to Beijing University, Tsinghua University, but one family line things ...
The next dinner will end in a strange atmosphere, you and your every heart carries the mind, in silence at dinner, only the mother is the most happy, she frequently to everyone and take their food, for the hardy people , has been a long time not so happy, and this is her unforgettable New Year's Day ...
For Chu, I did not pay particular attention to, I have decided to take care of her, and I do not worry about her college entrance examination, she must make her father arranged for her to go to Beijing.
Ting I am a relieved look kind of lost from this stubborn girl to leave my house, I announced the news on her big blow, but long-term pains as short-term pain, which I and she was a little tangled feelings draw to an end, so that everyone would go flying their own respective dreams!
The only thing I can not figure out is Little Miss Xue Jing,cheap nfl wholesale jerseys, I can confirm that she must have done what decision, but I'm not sure what is, but I hope she go, such as Li Ting ...
The first day of 1998 passed, and to meet me is a greater challenge, and the road ahead has only just begun ...
After a brief New Year holidays will soon be over done, my Mourning Ye Hao almost thick bandage has been replaced by a local tape bandage from the hospital review out, I will be in 1000 Reminder of the mother, asked to re-tread on the way to the school ...
Just entered the classroom, I

No comments:

Post a Comment